Dr M P Arya
Dr. M.P Arya is from the first batch of the LCEH’s Homeopaths of Bombay Homeopathic Medical College – batch of 1960. He has worked as a House Physician – Govt. Homeopathic Hospital Sion Bombay, interned under Dr K Ramamurthy and Dr H C Merchant at Sion Municipal General Hospital, Bombay. He holds a B Sc (Honours) from Bombay University in Anatomy, Embryology and Genetics. He holds M.B.S from Faculty of Homeopathy West Bengal and MD(Homeopathy) from University of Rajasthan.
- Senior Homoeopathic Consultant at Pune
- Former, Principal, Bombay Homoeopathic Medical College, Bombay
- Former, Senior Research Officer, Central Research Institute of Homoeopathy, Calcutta
- Former, Assistant Director (Homoeopathy), Central Council for Research in India Medicine and Homoeopathy, New Delhi
- Former, Secretary, Central Council of Homoeopathy, New Delhi
- Former Principal and Medical Suptd. , D.S. Homoeopathic Medical College, Pune
- Former Hon. Director, PadmaShree Annasaheb Beharay Research Centre in
- Homoeopathy at D.S. Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Pune
- Graduate and Post Graduate Teacher and Examiner in Homoeopathic Materia Medica and Repertory at the National Institute of Homoeopathy, Kolikata and other Indian Universities.
- Visiting Professor in the Hom. Repertory at number of Homoeopathic Medical colleges in almost all States of India
- Guide for the M.D. Hom. and Ph. D. Courses in Homoeopathy at number of Universities in India.
- Published and read number of papers in the National and International conferences.
- Author of books entitled ‘Study of Hahnemann’s Organon 6th edition translated by Dr. William Boericke’ and ‘Clinical Methods for Homoeopathic Students and Junior Practitioners.
- Former, Member, Central Council of Homoeopathy, New Delhi
- Former Member, Scientific Advisory Committee, Central Council of Research in Homoeopathy, New Delhi
- Member, Governing Body, National Institute of Homoeopathy, Kolkatta
Former Joint Secretary, Homoeopathic Medical Association of India
Important single remedy rubrics in practice
- 21 February, 2021
- 12:45 - 13:30
- Zoom Webinar